Thursday 11 April 2013

Loads of casualties!

Another quick post to showcase some 6mm casualties that I just completed for a regular customer. I really let it flow with these and picked out the colours boldly. I think they should good on the table. There are 3 packets, Celts, Romans and Greeks, from Baccus and very nice too in a gruesome sort of way.

Over on the 'WarArtist' blog I have also just added new pics of recently commissioned 6mm H&R Wars of The Roses  bowmen & some H&R 6mm Austrian Napolenics should any of you gentlemen care to take a peep it's on the 'Current work' page.






1 comment:

  1. They look very good, the bright colours will really make them stand out, it's a pity I can't do the same with prone WWII/Modern figures as they do tend to disappear - which is of course the point in real life but makes life more difficult when working out what a base represents on the tabletop.

    Cheers
    Richard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.