Saturday 27 April 2013

More painted figures and news.

Lovely morning here in Dymchurch, took the dog out for her usual morning run on the beach, not a soul around, but bound to get busier later today when the day trippers arrive. I have a new camera, a Fujifilm Finepix Z so I took a couple of pics and will now be using it to grab improved images of the figures I paint ...... once I've had a bit more practice with it!


Commission work.
Here are more 20mm 'Boyne' figures ready to head back home to 'Old John'. Some Jacobite cavalry to follow then some nice Sedgemoor figures after that including what looks to be some real old style castings, I'm itching to see what I can do with them, especially these two lovely old ECW types being used as command figures.





 Also another US unit in 10mm, the 'Green Mountain Boys' (Warner's additional Continental Regt).



Right then, I know what you are all going to think but the 6mm Napoleonics ARE back up for sale again, this time on ebay and due to finish late Sunday afternoon. I have a new project in mind now but more of this later. As my painting skills have continued to improve I feel the need to try a different scale that allows me to showcase my work to its best advantage. It's how I roll and that's really all there is to it! They will I'm sure go to a good home where they will be used rather than gather dust. Here's the link, whatever they make I'll be happy.

6mm Napoleonic armies - Ebay.


2 comments:

  1. Now that you've shown some of your work on larger scales, you got a darn good hand at it!/H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hakan, much appreciated :-)

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.