Sunday 15 September 2013

More 20mm ECW horse regiments.

These guys will be making the journey home tomorrow so I thought I would take a few snaps of them. They are of course commission work for the collection of Tony and I believe these may be the last of the planned units of horse. I think that I have painted around 14 x 12 figure units now - actually lost count, but Tony will correct me I'm sure! -  plus the Dragoons of course for both sides. All the units have been given a basic theme colour and with a mix of buff coats and armour etc. The castings are lovely to work with. From left to right these three units are:

Left -      Sir Wm Fairfax's RoH [Parl] - SHQ
Middle -  Sir Thomas Tyldesley's RoH [Royalist] -  TD men on SHQ horses.
Right -    Derbyshire Horse [Parl] - SHQ

It's been a pleasure painting these figures and I'm pleased with how they turned out. I now look forward to seeing them in action at some time.







2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.