Friday 29 January 2016

For sale: 15mm Normandy Village MDF.

Quickly following on from my post earlier today I am offering for sale my 15mm Normandy Village in MDF. Having taken the leap to 28mm buildings, I would like to see these go to somebody who will use and enjoy them. Rather than put them up on eBay I'll offer them here first to my fellow bloggers. As you can see they are mostly finished, but you could go further if you wish and add posters, shop names etc, as a village group they are perfect for Flames of War and other rules and also scale very well for 20mm figures.

£50.00 or nearest offer, and I'll cover the postage. All will be well packed and protected and posted via 1st class recorded. Payment by Paypal only please.

Please email me if you are interested. Thank you.

lgramson@yahoo.com


Buildings now sold.







3 comments:

  1. Damn, if we didn't live so far away (I'm in California), I'd definitely jump on this. O well. :)

    Good luck, someone's about to get a great bargain for some lovely looking buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dai, they are going to a good home, The Mad Tin Hatter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it will be published as soon as I have read it in order to avoid spam.